56 WEEK PLANNER
Planning never looked so good.
56-Weeks – Start Anytime – Fill In Your Dates.
From Field Notes… A durable planner that looks great, feels just right, and will hold up to years’ worth of your busy life without batteries, brand-sponsored Wi-Fi, or a monthly service charge loaded up with hidden fees.
We’ve upped the size to 4¾” x 7½”. We gave it a more durable 60pt. chipboard cover and lay-flat “Double-O” wire binding, like our Steno. 112 Pages of Finch 70# text paper are marked with one blank week per spread, ready to fill with your next 56 weeks of appointments, meetings, notes, or even brief journal entries.
- 01.Proudly printed by the good people of Schneider Graphics, Lake Zurich, Ill.
- 02.Cover printed on a General screen printing press, on 60 pt. “Super Duty Chipboard” with a thick, brute force, 1-color application of “Dachshund Nose” black Atlas ink.
- 03.Innards printed on a 19″ × 25″ Heidelberg MO offseet printer, on Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 70#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Canvas Duck” soy-based ISC America ink.
- 04.Bound with bombproof black metal “Double-O” Ring Wire, with appreciation to U.S. Patent #2142816 “Binding Construction and Method,” filed in 1935 by W. Walter Grumbacher.
- 05.Corners rounded to ½” (12.7mm) by a Challenge round-corner machine.
- 06.Planner dimensions are 4¾ × 7½ (121mm x 191mm).
- 07.Planner rules: .227″ (5.78mm). Pretty random, but it worked best that way.
- 08.Field Notes uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 09.All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.